HOME > Consular Services > Notice/Reminder
Notice on Entry Permission of APEC Business Card Holders and Valid Study Residence Permit holders and on Updated Requirements for Student Visa Application
2022-08-22 14:07

As per the latest visa application policy,From 0:00 on 24 August 2022, foreign nationals holding APEC business travel card and foreign students with valid study residence permits are permitted entering China.

From now on, long-term international students receiving academic education in China can apply for student visa(X1 visa)by submitting the form of Visa Application for Study in China (JW201 or JW202) and the school admission notice (fresh student) or no objection to returning China certificate (continuation study).

For the basic application process and application documents, please refer to Instructions on application for visa for China. All applicants must fill in the form online and make an appointment online through the portal cova.mfa.gov.cn in advance. Gerry's visa center only accepts visa applications that have completed the online filling and appointment.

Visa centre helpline: 051-8439385; 051-8439354.

Suggest To A Friend: